Classroom Technology Resources
The Audiovisual team provides support for the technology and equipment in the 450-plus teaching spaces on campus. The team also offers hands-on training to the faculty and staff who use these classrooms.
Main Campus Option 1 | Health Sciences Campus Option 2 – Include your name, phone number, building/room plus a brief description of the problem. During peak times support response time may increase. Submit the Audiovisual Service ticket to report classroom equipment outages.
Our team has been busy this summer with an equipment refresh for the following classrooms:
- Bate Building, Rooms 3009 and 3012
- Howell Building, Room C103B
- Brewster Building, Room D103B
- Coastal Studies Institute, Room 241
- Science and Technology Building, Rooms 351, 353, 333 left and right, 342 and 339
Submit the Audiovisual Service ticket to request a training/consultation session on any classroom equipment.
Book a 30-minute technical training on the following learning platforms: UDL, Canvas, Teams, Panopto, Studio, OneDrive and Webex.