Need a website for instruction or a class assignment? Does your department wish to create a new website?
Available web services include:
CMS for department websites. Required training offered monthly.
WordPress allows users to create both static and dynamic web pages. ECU has its own WordPress server, and space is available to faculty, staff, students, departments and groups.
HTML space for student organizations and special department projects.
CMS for official ECU websites.
Standards and Responsibilities
In addition to the policies and guidelines outlined here, content must follow the five topics included in the Web Standards and Responsibilities website:
- Content Responsibilities & Requirements
- Web Accessibility Standards
- Minimum Page Requirements
- Development Standards & Data Usage Requirements
- Storage of Student Information or Assignments on University Websites for Instruction
Policies and Regulations
- Web Content Regulation
- ECU Copyright Policy
- Sensitive Data Guidelines
- Illegal File Sharing
- Building Accessible Web Pages