CommonSpot has been the content management system for ECU’s official website for the past decade, and while we still offer support for current CommonSpot sites, we are migrating all official websites to WordPress. For more information on how you can start the migration process for your department, office or academic center, visit wordpress.ecu.edu.
New users attend the face-to-face beginner training class to obtain editing access.
Faculty and staff can directly register for training through the Cornerstone system. Students do not have access to this system; therefore, supervisors should reserve a seat for any students.
Responsive Design Templates
- Pages use “responsive design” to create a mobile version of all pages in the 960 template.
- Check the look of your responsive pages using the responsive checker tool.
Review Videos of Beginning Training
- Add Content into a Formatted Text Box
- Configure a Link
- Insert an Image onto a Page
- Navigating a site using page report
- Structure a Page for Accessibility
- Update Contact Information