Academic and Holiday Calendars
Don’t miss any academic deadlines or holidays again by importing ECU’s official calendars into your personal calendar. You will need to re-import the new academic calendars each semester and the holiday calendar each year.
Instructions for importing
Outlook (2013 or 2016)
- In Outlook on your desktop (Outlook 2013 or Outlook 2016), go to your Calendar.
- Choose File > Open & Export > Import/Export.
- In the Import and Export Wizard, choose Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar file, and then choose Next.
- Browse to where you stored the extracted file, and choose the one that ends with gmail.com, and choose OK.
- Choose Import.
- Go to your Outlook calendar. You should now see the events there.
- In the Calendar app on your Mac, if needed, create a new calendar for the events.
- Choose File > Import.
- Select the file with the events, then click Import.
- Choose the calendar to add the events to.
- Open Google Calendar.
- In the top right, click settings gear icon > Settings.
- Click Import & Export.
- Click Select file from your computer and select the file you exported. The file should end in “ics” or “csv”.
- Choose which calendar to add the imported events to. By default, events will be imported into your primary calendar.
- Click Import.