Lynda.com Instructional Videos
Lynda.com Makes it Happen for all ECU Users
ECU students, staff and faculty now have access to lynda.com, an online library of instructional videos teaching the latest software tools and skills. Taught by accomplished instructors and recognized industry experts, lynda.com is a high-quality resource for students and faculty.
To learn more, watch
Access the lynda.com library 24/7 – even from your iPhone, iPad, Android device or mobile phone watch entire courses or single tutorial videos as you need them.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
By logging in and using lynda.com, you agree that you have read, understand and will follow the ECU lynda.com Usage Terms.
- lynda.com is available for instructional use in ECU courses.
- lynda.com shall not be used or accessed for fraudulent or illegal purposes, including, but not limited to, any violation of the Copyright Act or other applicable laws of the United States. For more information, please see the University Attorney Statement on Copyright and the ECU Copyright Guide. If you have questions, please contact the Copyright Officer for the university (http://libguides.ecu.edu/copyright).
- You will not copy, modify, redistribute, alter, create derivative works from, license, transfer or adapt any of the software, information, text, graphics, source code or HTML code, or any other content available on the lynda.com site.
- You will comply with all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws, rules and regulations, including, but not limited to, all applicable export and import laws and regulations.
- You agree to follow all applicable related university policies, including, but not limited to, those in the University Policy Manual (found atwww.ecu.edu/prr), the Faculty Manual (found at http://www.ecu.edu/cs-acad/fsonline/customcf/currentfacultymanual/manual.pdf), the undergraduate and graduate catalogs, the ECU Information Technology and Computing Services Policies (found at https://itcs.ecu.edu/services/governance-compliance/itcs-technology-requirements-and-guidelines/) and University of North Carolina Policies (found at http://www.northcarolina.edu/policy/index.php), as well as all applicable local, state, and federal laws, rules, and regulations.
- You will not enable unauthorized users to access lynda.com through your ECU account.
There is NO request form for official ECU faculty, staff or students! Simply click the button above and log in using your PirateID. Browse the library, choose one or ten titles and click the play icon.
Already have a lynda.com account?
If you already have a lynda.com account, we encourage you to merge your existing account with ECU’s subscription service during your initial login from this page.
Contact the lynda.com support team at ECU – firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to sharing video tutorials via email, link or playlist, faculty can also share with students via Blackboard.