Cornerstone Employee Training Portal
Cornerstone is a training management system for ECU Faculty, staff and student employees. After log in, users register for instructor-led training (ILT), online modules and assigned training sessions. Users also access their personal training transcript and certificates of completion, browse for training, create a waitlist and more through the Cornerstone portal.
- Complete assigned training. The Online Training in Progress area lists courses assigned to you. Click the Open Curriculum link to open the course. The Launch button opens the course.
- Browse for training. Access the month-by-month Events Calendar or the Browse for Training search under the Learning drop-down menu.
- Register for Instructor-Led Training (ILT). Click a title to open the details. Click the View Event link to access available sessions. Click the Request button to register. You receive a confirmation email with an Outlook calendar invite.
- Find a Lynda.com course. Enter a topic in the search box. Completed courses are recorded in your transcript.
- Access a training transcript: Visit the My Training area and follow the Click here for transcript link to view your active, upcoming and completed training.
Students Please Note
All student workers being paid by ECU have a Cornerstone account. Students who have completed a Cornerstone training in Blackboard or need help accessing training should submit the User Support service request.
Health Sciences Students should visit the HIPAA Training page for resources and registration.
Need More Help?
Contact Human Resources at 252.328.9847 or see the HR Cornerstone page for more information on required employee training.
Adding Your Course to Cornerstone
After approval through Human Resources, online learning courses and assigned training are packaged into a specific format and uploaded by a Cornerstone administrator. Turnaround time for packaging and upload depends on the complexity and length of the course content.
Please provide information about your learning content in the Course Packaging Request form. Please note that all training should be accessible. For example, video files are required to be captioned. See the accessibility resources for more information.