- Amos – Amos is a special purpose statistical add-on software package that estimates structural equation models (SEM) for manifest and latent variables
- JMP – Statistical analysis linked with interactive graphics
- Mathematica – Computational software used in scientific, engineering and mathematical fields and other areas of technical computing
- MATLab – Engineers and data scientists use MATLab to work with large amounts of data in a variety of formats such as sensor, image, video, telemetry, databases and more
- NVivo – An all-purpose qualitative data analysis system. Handles non-numerical, unstructured data and allows hyperlinks to illustrations, audio and video clips
- SAS – An advanced analytics software developed by the SAS Institute. Includes multivariate analyses, business intelligence, data management and predictive analytics.
- SPSS – Performs the entire analytical process, including planning, data collection, analysis, reporting and deployment