Formstack Online Form Builder
September 24, 2018. Formstack is a form creation and management tool that can replace your Word and PDF forms. Mobile friendly, secure and standards compliant, you can easily customize your forms with dozens of accessible templates. Formstack also allows you to configure the approval workflows specific to your area while tracking the progress of submissions.
Formstack is available to faculty, staff, researchers and student organizations (account through faculty/staff advisor).
NOTE: Formstack is NOT approved for FERPA, HIPAA and other sensitive information.
How can Formstack Help You?
- Replace paper forms. Formstack online forms include notifications, workflows, accessibility and security.
- Electronically capture information from students and parents to keep your services on track.
- Allow customers to upload documents as attachments when submitting a form.
- Build a registration form for your events.
How does Formstack work?
Formstack is a web-based, electronic form builder.
- Form Builder. Select different field types and menus when designing your form.
- Form Settings. Configure notification emails, routing, approval workflows and form security.
- Submissions Database. View, edit, export and manipulate the submitted data.
First, submit the Formstack Request
After your account is created, you receive a log in and a welcome email that includes a short video tutorial with links to other resources. If you require further assistance, submit the Formstack Request and choose Formstack Problem. A technician will contact you.