Student Email – First Log in
December 7, 2018. Once your PirateID is available, follow these steps to activate your account, create a passphrase and set up multi-factor authentication.
- Activate your PirateID and create a secure passphrase. pirateid.ecu.edu
- Log in to your Office 365 account using your PirateID and passphrase. mymail.ecu.edu
- Click the Set it up now button to configure Multi-Factor Authentication. Configure MFA
- From your toolbar:
- The waffle icon shows all Office 365 apps.
- The Settings (gear) icon leads to software downloads.
Where Do You Go From Here?
To access other Office 365 apps, click the waffle icon. A drop-down menu lets you see what’s available. Click an icon to open the app.
|Enrolled Students||Prospective Students||Having Trouble?|
|Access your ECU email and OneDrive 1TB cloud storage. Web apps included with OneDrive.||Troubleshooting Guide from Microsoft|